Your business is unique, and our web designers know that your website and web marketing platform should be equally so. We’re a Long Island web design company, and you can be sure that our web designers and developers will build you a user-friendly, customized, mobile responsive site that represents you and your business’ core values accurately and engagingly in ways that ultimately boost your bottom line.
When it comes to website design, one of the most important steps you can take toward making your site user-friendly is optimizing it for mobile. We create only responsive sites, meaning that they automatically recognize what kind of device is accessing them and reconfigure content so that it’s clearly readable and easily accessible on a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Why does this matter? Well, according to data from 2013, 57% of American adults use their smartphones to access the internet – and those numbers are only growing. Providing a good user experience for those browsers will greatly enhance your chances of converting site visitors into customers. If you have a local brick-and-mortar location, then you should pay attention to mobile trends even more closely, since local searches are more heavily performed on mobile devices. Trust Long Island’s best web design company to bring your site into the 21st century, and beyond.
Search Engine Interaction
Mobile-friendly designs are particularly crucial at the moment because Google announced at the end of February that as of April 21st, 2015, it would start using mobile compatibility as a ranking factor for searches performed on all mobile devices. This means that if your current website doesn’t offer a good mobile user experience, you’re either already losing traffic or will be soon. Given that 93% of Internet experiences start with a search engine and Google owns up to 70% of the U.S. search engine market, mobile compatibility really isn’t optional for any business that wants to get leads online. Web design and SEO should go hand in hand, and we have helped hundreds of New York companies become more visible in the search engines.
We focus on search engine-friendly coding in other ways too, by making sure your website is optimized for web crawlers and designed for lightning-fast loading. This allows for SEO to start from day one and ensuring a great user experience.
A well-known study published in 2008 found that every second of load time reduces customer satisfaction by 16%. You should never listen to any of the web design companies out there that tell you you’ll eventually need to choose between user friendliness and search engine optimization; the two are intrinsically connected.
Our Website Design Packages
Our web design team is able to implement every part of your web design project. From designing the perfect site for your business to setting up your domain name and web hosting, our goal is simple and straightforward: making sure your website will get maximum traffic from search engines, and maximizing the engagement for end users. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll either acquire a domain for you or work with your existing one, whichever you prefer.
- We’ll set you up with a content management system that allows for easy updating of website content, which is absolutely critical for SEO.
- We’ll create five unique pages of content as part of our base web design package, adding more as requested.
- We’ll customize the look and feel of your website based upon your preferences and your target demographic.
- We’ll integrate maps, slide shows, calendars, contact forms, shopping carts, blogs, social media, and dozens of other options for maximizing website conversion.
- We’ll use sleek graphics, professional photos and subscriber-only content to make sure your website is a cut above your competitors’ sites.
- We’ll provide you with monthly reports so you know what is working and how you can get even more out of your website.
- We’ll do up to four live updates each month.
- We’ll provide services without long-term contracts – we’re that confident we provide the best Long Island web design services out there.
And remember, a new website is a tax-deductible business expense. Contact us with any questions or to get started on a new site. You can chat with us online, fill out our contact form or call us at 631-319-3600.